We believe that the Bible teaches that every Christian is a minister and that this is not a title reserved for one person. The Bible reminds us that the church is the body of Christ and the body has many various roles and functions (1 Corinthians 12:12-27). As part of the body of Christ, someone might be a hand, an ear, or a foot. Whatever the case is, we all have an indispensable function in our service to God and to others in his name. As a result, we encourage all to be involved in some sort of ministry, whether it is part of an organized program or a personal ministry.
Some of the organized ministries we engage in are listed below along with contact people for those ministries. For more information on a ministry, click the menu.
- Education - Dwayne Kennedy
- Ladies - Marcia Holliway
- Bulletin - Stacey Telgren
- Benevolence - Brad Moyer
- Personal Bible Studies - John Telgren
- Transient Shelter - Brad Moyer
- Rides - Larry Chapin
- Building and Grounds - Richard Landers
- Treasury - Grayson Path
- Leadership Training for Christ - John and Stacey Telgren
- Bible Camp