Youth ministry exists to facilitate an ongoing spiritual growth and discipleship our teens that will reach critical mass, outlasting their time with the congregation as teens.
One of the most important ministries in the church involves our young people. As this time in life is an important part of a person's spiritual, social, and emotional development, activities with the church forms an important part of the personal growth of our teenagers. The goal is for each youth to become a connected, growing and active part of the Kingdom with a personal sense of mission and ownership in it.
Some of the teen activities may involve:
- Teen devotionals and fun nights
- Retreats and Youth Rallies
- Service and Ministry activities
- Lock Ins, Camp Outs, and Fellowship
- Leadership Training for Christ (LTC)
- Summer Bible Camp